Advantages of Web Application Development
1. it is cheaper to implements. For example, if you develop application with .NET you need to have clients that install windows. but in web application, once you develop, any client can access your web apps with any platform.
3. No virus and easy to deploy/install for client.
4. Only one copy of a program will ever need to be updated.
5. 99% of the code is platform independant.
6. Less chance of finding restrictions that the clients computer may have imposed
7. Accessible from wherever your users are
8. Cross platform compatibility in most cases (i.e., Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) because they operate within a web browser window.
9. No installation required for the users
10. You can easily measure what your users are doing
11. You can provide easy collaboration between your users if necessary, as all data are centralized
12. Don't have to enforce version check in client machine.
13. Support and maintenance are easier.
14. Web applications integrate easily into other server-side web procedures, such as email and searching.
Blog Commentsmaketoprank on 22/Feb/2013
Great idea!!i like your post very much,this post is very informative,i really likes your posting.Thanks for posting.Swapnil on 21/Jul/2012
Web Development appplication would serve a help for the freshers in the field of web development process also it is helpful for making the work easy. Many companies may be taking help of this application for creating websites of clients.begonia on 02/Jul/2012
this is very useful information for web-developers. thank you for sharing this information.Stephen Small on 16/Apr/2012
I like your post very much about web development. It is more interesting and very useful for me to develop the web applications. Thanks for share this valuable post.Peter Johnny on 23/Jan/2012
You guys are really good in writing such kind of good and informative post on web technologies. i really likes your posting. this is nice and properly explain.Hannah Cox on 23/Jan/2012
This is really nice tutorial specially for fresher web developers. Thanks for posting.Ranjana on 21/Jan/2012
Hey guys nice blog on website development. Thanks for sharing